Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Power of Prayer…Don’t Stop Now


On page A6 of The Hartford Courant (Tuesday, March 10, 2015) is the following headline: Islamic State shows signs of internal turmoil, by Liz Sly of The Washington Post.

The first paragraph: BEIRUT — The Islamic State group appears to be starting to fray from within, as dissent, defections and setbacks on the battlefield sap the group’s strength and erode its aura of invincibility among those living under its despotic rule.

Further into the article is this: “The key challenge facing ISIS right now is more internal than external…”

In my previous posting (What Happens When You Corner A Rat), I suggested that sending God’s Love to the terrorists (and any negative entities) would eventually change their behavior. I postulated that all the Light coming onto the Earth plane right now was causing them to be in their death throes and they were fighting back like cornered rats. I said that I sent them God’s Love every night in my prayers and asked my readers to do the same…Be a Light Unto the World.

This article, in my opinion, shows the power of prayer to change the horrors of our world. When I see what I perceive as the result of prayer made manifest, all I can do is thank God and all the Light Workers all over the world.

No comments: