Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Make a Joyful Noise!

Every day I get an email inspirational message from Neale Donald Walsch (author of Conversations With God). I don’t know why I get these messages. Someone must have signed me up and I’m forever grateful. Today’s message had to do with approaching everything you do in life with enthusiasm and joy.

I must admit I have always approached life like that. My poor friends and family. If I have plans for anything, everyone within earshot of me knows what I’m up to (hence the title of my other blog) - Look What I'm Up To Now). I am not able to contain my excitement. And, of course, I am of the opinion that what I’m doing, or planning to do, is so much more interesting than what you are doing. Why? Because, by my standards, if you were doing something grand and glorious you would be talking it up.

So, I'm telling you all now, no matter what you are doing, do it with enthusiasm and joy. Shout it to the rooftops! The "what" you are planning deserves all the joy you can give it.

Let us share it with you!

Yes, I guess at times I can be insufferable, but no one has shut me up…yet! ☺☺☺

No comments: